I often hear people play a victim role in certain scenarios. I have grown less tolerant of this behavior because no one can own you emotions, if you own your swagger.
Here are my philosophies and anyone who has ever met me will know this to be true.
- Don’t be afraid to embrace who you are: stay true to yourself; no matter what.
- Nip it in the bud: if you dont like it, say something; otherwise the behavior or action will continue.
- Tell the truth, even if it hurts: put it this way, I would prefer honesty than hearing lies from people who are trying to make feel good. Sugar coating often implodes later.
- I have a huge ego; I stroked it. Stop looking for validation. A quick thanks and firm handshake will do; don’t be needy.
- Create open communication style: as soon as the door opens stick your foot in it and mirror the behavior given to you. I belive confidence will set you free.
- Love yourself: bathe, comb, dress up, and give yourself the compliment you seek.
- Vent only to god: no one wants to hear it… some will be polite and listen but being forced to hear you… for what self gratification.
- Listen more. And take notes.
- Put your phone away. DAMNIT!
- Remember not to sweat it. By the way, I don’t sweat I glisten.
- Enjoy life don’t forget to stay amazing in your #Fannytasticlife